Beauty and the Spa offer complete Beauty, Holistic and Massage Treatments.
Beauty and the Spa provide complete Beauty, Holistic and Massage Treatments through our staff of professional, qualified therapists at our Treatment Rooms in Newcastle City Centre.
Our Treatment practice in the heart of Newcastle city centre ensures an ideal respite from everyday and offers a peaceful setting to calm, balance, purify, revitalise and relax.
***Re-open - COVID information***
We want our Treatment rooms to be somewhere you feel safe and relaxed, so we have been working hard to ensure we fully comply with the government guidelines to welcome you back in the safest environment.
The beauty industry is already well equipped to provide treatments in the most hygienic way possible and health, safety and hygiene has always been our main priority. We want to reassure you of some of our health and safety procedures along with a few new policies we have introduced to help protect you and the team on your next visit.
A few things will be different when you arrive to follow our new enhanced safety protocol:
- We have always worked on an appointment only basis and that will remain but we ask that you come alone and without friends or family.
- As we operate on an appointment basis contact between clients is minimal but we will stagger appointments to ensure contact remains minimised so that you have safe space to enjoy your experience and to allow social distancing measures to be followed.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment time.
- We will carry out a temperature check using a contactless thermometer.
- Hand sanitiser is provided before you enter the salon.
- We require you wear a mask in the salon.
- A consultation form will be emailed to you prior to appointment to allow you to complete online.
- We will require you to complete an additional COVID health questionnaire.
- A screen has been installed at the reception desk as an extra safety precaution and you will see us all wearing appropriate PPE including face shields, masks and gloves.
- All equipment, tools, workstations and treatments rooms will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before, between and after each client. Additional surfaces and door handles etc will also be cleaned after each client. Our usual rigorous cleaning policy is in place and our team are ensuring that hygiene is a priority when in the salon.
- As always therapists wash their hands regularly and before and after each treatment.
- Where practical gloves will be worn to minimise skin on skin contact.
- Throughout treatments therapists will be wear appropriate PPE including disposable gloves, masks and aprons.
- Where possible disposable items will be used. We are switching some of our cotton towels where possible to 100% recyclable (single use) towels. This will also help us reduce our environmental impact on manufacture, washing and drying.
- No magazines will be available in the waiting area and disposable cups for water will be used.
- We would encourage contactless card payments to minimise the need for cash payments when possible.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping to ensure the safety and clients and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
The Beauty and the Spa Team
In a world that is increasingly demanding Beauty and the Spa is committed to providing a world of relaxation and calm to enhance a more balanced lifestyle.
Keep up to date with our blog on the right hand side of the page :-)
Take your time to navigate around our site to find out more about Beauty and the Spa, the treatments we offer, prices and other useful information. In the FAQ section you will find frequently asked questions which we hope will answer common queries. If you have any other questions or want to give us your comments on the site then go to our contacts page where you will find our contact information.
***Sign up for all the latest news and discounts throughout the year!***
Beauty - Holistic - Massage